Contact Person : Damon
Phone Number : +8618620200477
WhatsApp : +8618620200477
March 12, 2021
Made of strong paperboard overlaid with printed and embellished paper, leather, or fabric wraps, rigid boxes offer an excellent mix of product protection and perceived luxury. They’re available in a variety of striking structural formats, and the graphics for the paper overwrap (exotic foil or texturized paper, paper-backed fabric, or printed plain white paper) are nearly endless.
1. lift-off lid box is a box with lids and a tray. Generally, it refers to top lids and bottom tray, or the detachable lid rigid setup box. With simple structure, top and bottom styles enjoy great popularity among packaging boxes. Though this box style looks simple, with different designs and structures, lift-off lid boxes could act in different roles. The lid covers the bottom tray. You only need to create unique artwork for the exterior surface of the cover. This makes the design process much easier.
1.1. Lift-off lid box / 2 pieces rigid box
1.2. Shoulder box / Neck box
2. Hinged Lid Rigid Boxes, also called book shape boxes or rigid setup boxes, from the name you will acknowledge that the box looks like a book, open or close the box like a book. We always make the box with magnet closure, ribbon closure, or sticker closure. It includes rigid clamshell boxes, a magnetic closure box, and a half-covered hinged lid box. The lid hinged, then it’s able to fully cover the base. With the closure, this box style could be very rigid than your expected!
3. Sliding rigid box because its inner part opens and closes just like a drawer. Thus, people also call it a drawer box. It looks just like the kitchen or bathroom cabinet drawers. Most brands prefer these custom sliding boxes for product packaging because they are durable and look great. The opening and closing style of these rigid boxes is very elegant, you just simply pull it towards you to open it and push it to close it.
4. Foldable Rigid Box is used by manufacturers and retailers for product packaging. These boxes are designed for different sorts of product packaging since they can be easily set up and are enduring. it can be stacked and stored flat before folding, which greatly reduces the cost of storage and transportation. You can have them customized according to your brand and product needs.
Inserts (paper cardboard & foam & plastic):
Make the unboxing experience all the more special for your customers and add both an extra level of protection and branding to your product. We can help you design custom inserts for packaging of all shapes, sizes, and fragility.
1. Paper Cardboard Inserts are ideal for products that are heavier and need a bit more protection, such as smaller glass bottles. Corrugated inserts can be printed on.
2. Foam inserts are best for fragile items such as jewelry, glass, or electronics. Foam inserts are the least eco-friendly and cannot be printed on. Foam inserts are available in black or white.
3. Plastic tray inserts serve as a lightweight option that provides protection from all angles. Commonly used for food and medical products.
Visually appealing and structurally impressive, rigid boxes convey a sense of prestige, luxury, elegance, and quality, and are ideal for smaller, high-end items such as jewelry or electronics. Many consumers even keep and reuse rigid boxes long after the original purchase, and thus providing excellent opportunities for long-term product/brand recognition.
2021.3.12 by Jessie
Enter Your Message